Insomnia Cookies Speak Easy! Check out Philly's New Hot Spot

I was finally able to go check out Insomnia Cookie's Speak Easy!

Located at 833 Wharton St, right across from Pat's + Geno's (we're not even going into that discussion)



Each week they will have a SECRET code that will grant you access to the lounge. 

The first week was - Cookies on Cookies

This week is - I pledge allegiance to chocolate chunks


Be prepared to stand in line! I first drove by last Saturday and the line was around the block. I saw influencers posting 1-2 hour waits thinking if it was wrapped around the block...of course it would be. To my surprise, I went Monday night around 9:10 pm ish......close the the sign that says CookieLab stand here....and waiting 90 mins. Yes, 90 minutes for cookies. 


I would recommend trying for an earlier time in the day, but keep an eye out on Google to see when peak times are to avoid. 


Once you're finally in, you'll say the password and are granted access. There's someone there who explains everything so perfectly and guides you through the process. 



You'll walk through the neon passage and to the left you'll see what looks like an ordinary Insomnia Cookie counter and straight ahead is the milkshake bar! There's different tables and seating you're able to hang out at! Hence why it takes a little bit longer to get people in and out. 

The cookie counter has it's own Cookie Lab Creations you can only order there in 1, 3 and 6 packs. You also can order your own custom creations in 1, 3 and 6 also BUT all the cookies must be the same. 

I ordered a 3 pack with their own creations - Cereal, Galaxy and Cookies on Cookies.

They were all SO DELISH. 


I skipped the milkshake this time just for it getting so late but they looked like masterpieces. 




They also have the cool night mode lever you can pull down! I love how interactive the whole experience is.

Then once you're all done with your orders and got to enjoy yourself, you'll exit to the door near where you walked in! You'll go out a secret passage back into the original store and then back out on Wharton!


MY BIGGEST TIPS: 

Go hungry, go grab a steak and fries from WHICHEVER joint is your favorite. No judging here. 

Go to the bathroom before you head over if there is an excessive wait. There are bathrooms inside once you get into the speak easy. 

Have a friend scope out the tables while you're ordering cookies to grab a spot. 

Bring credit or debit. They didn't accept cash when I went. 

Wear comfy shoes!


I hope this was helpful! 

Be sure to follow my insta at instagram.com/briellecamiolorealtor

Tag me when you go!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Front Door Grant - keep an eye out! 2021

Ready to sell? READ THIS

HUD homes!!!!