Celebrating 2 years in the biz! Advice for New Agents

 Coming up on my two years in real estate! - March 11






2018 - was a year I busted my ass and it all paid off. Took my real estate classes during my last semester at ccp. Had a professor who cared enough to call me out when he saw I wasn’t producing work as I normally did.

2019 - Went to Harrisburg to pick up my license after someone hit my car the day before while I was in it. Had my first buyer to only close with $50.

2020 - Real Estate came to a close but was able to lock down a deal right by the deadline for a standard settlement. Handled a family’s property to close right before the holidays.

20201 - Already half way through my goal transaction # just within the first 2 months of the year.

2 down. A ton more to go.


My advice to new agents

be patient
be consistent
get out of your comfort zone
pick up the phone!!!
utilize showing time showing cart
create checklist for transactions to help guide you each time
create templates in zip forms
signs up for classes with your association and mls
create a bank account for your commissions
the leads will come if you show up everyday
be prepared to spend a lot of time with clients
educate clients


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Front Door Grant - keep an eye out! 2021

Ready to sell? READ THIS

HUD homes!!!!